Hope you all are doing great! Dhaniya or coriander is easily available in winter days. Including few leaves of coriander increses the taste of any recipe. Today, I am going to share hara bhara aloo dum recipe. I really like the taste of this sabji. It is generally a popular recipe of North India.
You can see this recipe on my You Tube channel-cradle of joy.
Here is the link-
1. Coriander-100 gms
2. Boiled Potatoes- 8-10 ( small sized)
3. Green chilli- 1-2 as per taste
4. Ginger- a small piece
5. Cumin- 1 tsp
6. Amchoor powder/mango powder- 1 tsp
7. Oil- 2 tbs
8. Salt- as per taste
1. Hard boil the potatoes, make paste of corainder, chilli & ginger. Keep aside.
2. Take a non-stick kadahi with oil in it. Heat the oil add cumin. Put potatoes and fry till golden brown.
3. Add the paste with salt in it. Cook it for 5-7 minutes. Mix amchoor or mango powder. Your dish is ready to serve.
Contact me through-