Hope you all had enjoyed a lot on the welcome of New Year. Wishing all of you again for the new year,”HAPPY NEW YEAR”🎇🎇🎉🎉🎆🎆!! Well, today I am going to share Sweet tomato chatni recipe which is very famous in Bengal. It is very easy and a best companion of your lunch or dinner. It is generally liked by everyone irrespective of their age. So why are you waiting for??
You can see the full recipe on my You Tube Channel- cradle of joy. Here is the link of this recipe, please subscribe to my channel if you have not subscribe it till niw because without your support or love, we cann’t run this channel. Your support is more important for me , show your love by subscribing and liking to my channel.
* Tomato- 500 gms
* Sugar/jaggery- 100 gm (as per your choice)
* Green chilli- 1-2 (as per taste)
* Roasted cumin powder- 1 tsp
* Salt- as per taste or 1 tsp
* Panchforan or jeera- 1 tsp
* Raisins- 10-12
* Oil-1 tsp
* Take a kadahi, add oil. When it became warm mix panchforan or jeera. Then add green chilli. Let it turn it into brown.
* Add tomato pieces and salt. Wait till cooked. Flame should be medium.
* When tomato is cooked add sugar or jaggery with raisins. Please see my video . Link is given above.
* When the consistency become thick ,turn off the flame. Mix roasted cumin powder.
Wow! Your chatni is ready to serve.
Contact me through-