Today I am going to share Til chikki recipe. I know the fact that winter is almost gone but due to unexpected incidences I couldn’t able to write a single word. So forgive me.
Til/ Sesame is very good for health. We can use white sesame or black sesame according to our choice. But right now I had made this chikki by using black sesame.
You can easily see it on my YouTube channel- cradle of joy. Here is the link-
* Black sesame- 2 cups
* Sugar- 1.5 cup
* Jaggery/ Gur- 1/2 cup
* Moongfali/Peanuts- 1 cup
* Cashews- 1/4 th cup
* Melon seeds- 1/4 cup
* Ghee- 2 tsp
* Fennel seeds/ Saunf- 2 tsp
* Take a nonstick Kadahi and dry roast til, cashews, melon seeds & peanuts.
* After roasting, keep aside in a bowl.
* In the same Kadahi, add ghee. Now put sugar & jaggery. Wait until sugar melts. Turn off the flame.
* Grease the rolling pin & board.
* Add til when sugar melts. Mix it well quickly.
* Put all mixture on the rolling board and with the help of rolling pin or a steel bowl , spread evenly and pour saunf or fennel seeds. Cut it accordingly.
Your tasty til chikky is ready to serve.