Hope you all are doing great! If you are also thinking about what to cook at dinner or lunch then let’s shake hand with me😊, because after preparing one meal , I began to think about next one. What to cook and how to cook the simple veggie to give or add a new taste so that hubby and kids will enjoy the food😀 ! So friends, here is a restaurant style recipe of aloo gobhi matar or cauliflower potato which is really very tasty and different from usual one. Try it once, I am 100% sure, you all will be happy to find a tasty recipe because ingredients are same but the way of cooking or method is different so try it and please share your views .
You can see this recipe on my YouTube channel- cradle of joy. Please subscribe to my channel to get tasty recipes . Here is the link-
* Cauliflower/Gobhi- 1 medium sized
* Potato- 4 (optional)
* Tomato- 2
* Onion- 3
* Ginger- a small piece
* Garlic- 4-5 cloves
* Peas- 1 cup
* Coriander powder-3 tsp
* Jeera Powder- 1 tsp
* Kashmiri lal mirch- 1 tsp
* Green chilli- 1(as per taste)
* Turmeric- 1 tsp
* Asafetida/Hing- a pinch of
* Cumin- 1 tsp
* Big Cardamom-1
* Cinnamon- a slink- piece
* Kasuri Methi- 1/2 tsp
* Coriander leaves- 1/4 th cup
* Salt- as per taste
* Oil- 3 tsp
* First cut and wash Cauliflower thoroughly. Keep aside. Peel off the potatoes, if you needed then wash and keep aside this too. Cut one onion into thin slices.
* Make a smooth paste of onion, ginger, garlic and tomatoes.
* Make powder of big cardamom, cinnamon & cloves.
* Take a nonstick kadahi. Pour oil.in it. Add cauliflower/gobhi & potato pieces and cover it well till half cooked. In a nonstick kadahi, we need less quantity of oil to cook. After 8-10 minutes, take it out in another bowl.
* In the same kadahi ,add cumin, bay leaves and Asafetida. Now add sliced onion, stir it well till it becomes brown. Now add onion,ginger & garlic paste. Add all spices as coriander powder, turmeric, jeera powder, red chilli powder and stir it well till oil separates.
* When spices are fully roasted then add roasted Cauliflower/gobhi & potato or aloo pieces. Add peas too. Mix salt and 1 cup of water . Cover the lid and let it cook. Now when all veggies are cooked, mix powder of cardamom, cinnamon & cloves. Add coriander leaves too.
Great! Your restaurant style gobhi is ready to serve. You can serve with roti, rice or naan.