Happy New Year to all my readers🎉🎉🎇🎆. May this New year will bring joy & happiness. Well, on this new year I am going to share the recipe of Peas Khichdi which is also called hare matar ki khichdi in hindi or chimmi khichdi in bengali. It is the most easiest recipe of matar khichdi. No more oil or ghee is used in this khichdi😊! The most important thing to be kept in mind while making this khichdi is, keep
You can see this recipe on my You Tube chaanel- cradle of joy. Here is the link-
* Peas- 3 cups
* Rice-2 cups
* Coriander powder – 3 tbs
* Cumin powder- 2 tsp
* Green chilli- as per taste
* Turmeric powder- 1 tsp
* Cinnamon powder-1 tsp
* Small Cardamom- 2-3
* Big Cardamom-1
* Cloves- 3-4
* Cumin- 2 tsp
* Asafoetida or hing- a pinch of
* Salt- as per taste
* Take about 3 cups of water in a vessel in which you will make khichdi.
* Wash and grind the peas in a mixi jar.
* When water will start boiling, add peas paste with coriander-cumin powder & turmeric. Stir continuously .
* After 10 minutes of boiling peas paste on medium flame, add rice after washing thoroughly. Stir it otherwise rice will be stick to the vessel. Mix salt and cook untill rice will be fully cooked.
* After 10 minutes on low flame, khichdi will be cooked. Add water accordingly. Khichdi should not be too thick or too thin. Mix cardamom powder & cinnamon powder.
* Now take 2-3 tbs ghee in a kadahi. Add asafoetida or hing & cumin. When it turns brown mix it into khichdi.
Contact me through-