Hope you all are doing great. You all would know the benefits of bottlegourd or louki. Some people also call it doodhi. The taste of Bottlegourd kheer is really yummy😄! On any festive occassion or on any fast day(vrat ), you can take it. It is very healthy and nutritious. Well, today I am going to share bottlegourd kheer recipe.
You can see it on my You Tube channel-cradle of joy. Here is the link-
1. Bottlegourd or louki-500 gms
2. Milk-750 gm or as required
3. Mawa or khoya- 100 gm (optional)
4. Sugar- As per taste
5. Green cardamom powder- 1/4 tsp
1. Peel, wash and grate bottlegourd or louki .
2. Take a nonstick kadahi on medium flame . Add 2tsp ghee . Mix grated bottlegourd and fry it till it becomes light brown.
3. Mix milk and cook untill bottlegourd fully cooked. After that add mawa, sugar & green cardamom powder. Let it cook for 1 minute. Now switch off the burner.
Tasty, yummy & nutritious bottlegourd or doodhi kheer is ready.
Contact me through-