Hope you all are doing great. Dal is an integral part of our daily menu. Making same recipe everyday is really boring 😞! As we all know that eating dal daily is good and very healthy. Masoor dal is very nutritious and its its taste is really great. Masoor dal is always my favourite dish.
You can see this recipe on my YouTube channel- cradle of joy. Here is the link-
* Masoor Dal- 2 cups
* Onion- 1 ( Big size)
* Tomato- 1
* Bay leaves-1
* Cloves- 2-3
* Cinnamon powder- 1/4th tsp
* Turmeric Powder- 1/2 tbs
* Red chilli powder-1 tsp
* Coriander powder- 2-3 tsp
* Asafetida/hing- a pinch of
* Ghee- 2-3 tbs
* Coriander leaves- 1/2 cup
* Wash and soak masoor dal for for 2 hours.
* Pressure cook it for 2-3 minutes after one whistle .
* Take a kadahi and pour ghee. Put bayleaved and 2 cloves.
* Now make small pieces of the onion and mix it in the ghee. After roasting it well till it becomes dark brown add tomoto pieces and roast it .
* Mix turmeric powder,chilli powder, coriander powder and roast it until ghee separate.
* Add boiled dal and mix it very well .
* Boil it and add coriander leaves, cinnamon powder . Turn off the flame.
Your tasty dal is ready to serve