Hope you all are doing great. December is the month of celebrating Christmas 🎅& New Year🎆🎆 🎉! Two celebrations in one month😊😊 ! Christmas & Cake are auto related. We can’t celebrate Christmas without cutting a cake 🎂 ! Today I am going to share a super easy, super spongy and tasty chocolate cake recipe which can be easily Cooked in a kadahi. Yes, you can make this cake in a kadahi , there is no need of an oven or pressure cooker.
You can see this recipe on my YouTube channel- cradle of joy . Here is the link-
* Parle G Biscuits- 2 small packets
* Hide & Seek Biscuit- 1 packet
* Parle Milano- 1 packet
* Milk – 1.5 cup or as needed
* Sugar- 1 cup
* Oil- 1/2 cup
* Baking Powder- 1/2 tsp
* Baking Soda – 1/2 tsp
* Coco Powder- 1 tsp
* Dry Fruits- cashews & Pistachios (optional)
Those who don’t want to make chocolate cake they can avoid chocolate biscuits and mix simple Parle glucose biscuits of another 2 packs.
* Take a heavy bottom kadahi. Put a seperater in it. It should be fully covered while baking the cake. We are not putting any salt. Kadahi should be empty. Pre heat it for 5-7 minutes.
* Crush all biscuits through a mixer grinder and make fine powder. Keep it in a big mixing bowl.
* Add coco powder, sugar and milk. Mix it well. The mixture should be of pouring consistency.
* Add baking powder & baking soda. Mix well
* Grease the cake tin & pour the mixture into it. Pat it well to remove air bubbles.
* Decorate with dry fruits.
* Place the baking tin in the kadahi on a seperater on medium flame and cook for 40-45 minutes. Check it regularly by a tooth pick. If it comes out clearly it means your cake is ready to serve😊 !
* When cake is baked then let it rest for 1 hour and then demould it. You can decorate this cake by chocolate syrup. Cut it into small pieces and serve to all.
Contact me through-