Hope you all are enjoying winter days ! Nowadays Khichdi is a national dish. It is a very common dish in every Indian household. Whenever we are in hurry we generally prefer to make khichdi. Sometimes we couldn’t understand what to do from leftover khichdi because eating same dish is really boring😞 ! I actually remember the days when my mom made so many different dishes from leftover daal, khichdi and sabzi. She used everything so nicely that we couldn’t even think that it was made from leftover things😀! So today I also tried puri from leftover khichdi and believe me it is very tasty and yummy. My daughters love to eat it. So just have a look.
You can see this recipe on my YouTube channel- cradle of joy.
* Flour/Refined Flour or Atta- as needed
* Salt- as per taste
* Coriander leaves- 1/2 cup
* Potato- 2(optional)
* Oil- For frying
* Make a paste of khichdi and potato. If you are taking any dry sabzi just make a smooth paste in a mixer grinder.
* Take flour/Maida ,mix salt,Coriander leaves and knead with the batter of khichdi . Quantity of flour depands upon the quantity of khichdi. No need to use water. Knead only with khichdi. Make a hard dough.
* Now heat oil in a kadahi. Roll it like pueis by using some oil. Make tasty, easy and kids special puris and serve hot .
Contact me through-