Hope you are doing great! Today I am going to share a very quick & tasty amawat chutney recipe😊! Amawat or aampapad is also known as aamsotto in Bengal & amba vadi in Marathi. Amawat is generally made out of mango pulp mixed with concentrated sugar solution and sun dried. I don’t know that you love it or not but it’s my favorite. I really like its sweet and sour taste, soooo yummy😃 ! Well, here is a recipe of an instant chutney which is generally prepared in every festive occasion in Bengal. You can serve this chutney while serving samosos,kachoris, chaat or dahi bada.
You can see this recipe on my YouTube channel- cradle of joy. Here is the link-
* Amawat/Aampapad- 200 gm
* Sugar- 100 gm
* Raisins- 15-20
* Black salt- 1 tsp
* Kashmiri red chilli Powder- 1 tsp
* Cardamom Powder- 1/4 th tsp
See amawat looks like this-
* When sugar melts then mix amawat, kishmish or raisins, salt & red chilli powder. Let it boil until all amawat pieces mix it well in the sugar syrup.
* You can take more or less water according to your choice as what consistency you needed. Stir it well.
* When all amawat pieces mix it well then add Cardamom powder and turn off the flame.
Great!! Your chutney is ready to serve.