Hope you all are doing great. Festive season is gone now. Just have to follow daily routine work😊 ! But for a refreshing change you can make this super tasty chilli paneer. It is really delicious and yummy😍! You can serve it with roti, naan or rice. It is very much easy to make this recipe. I am sharing you the very simple and easy recipe.
You can also see this recipe on my YouTube channel- cradle of joy. Here is the link and guys, it’s a request if you like my video then please share it and don’t forget to subscribe to my channel-
* Paneer- 250 gm
* Cornflour- 4tbs
* Capsicum- 2 medium sized
* Onion- 2 medium sized
* Gatlic- 3-4 cloves
* Coriander Powder- 3 tsp
* Salt- as per taste
* Soya sauce- 2 tsp
* Tomato sauce- 2 tsp
* Vineger- 1/2 tsp
* Black Pepper- 2 tsp
* Oil- as per requirement
* Wash and cut capsicum & paneer into small pieces. Keep aside.
* Make a thin paste of cornflour by adding water, salt and pepper. Fry all paneer pieces in a kadahi. Keep aside.
* Cut onion into thick pieces. Take a kadahi, add oil. Now pour garlic, let it brown,stir it well. Add onion pieces and capsicum . Cook it for 10 minutes.
* Add coriander powder, soya sauce, tomato sauce, vineger, cornflour paste, salt & black pepper. Add water according to the consistency you needed.
* Mix fried paneer pieces. Let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
Now your tasty chilli paneer is ready to serve .