Hello Everyone !
Hope you all are doing great! Today I am going to share restaurant style paneer curry recipe with thick gravy. You can prepare it very easily at home. Recipes of paneer is always all time favourite dish of everyone as generally it is liked and loved by all age groups. Isn’t it😊! Soon I will share kadahi paneer using onion & garlic. Here we go-
You can see this recipe on my YouTube channel. Here is the link-
* Paneer- 250 gm
* Tomato – 250 gm
* Melon seeds- 2 tsp
* Cashews- 2 tsp
* Khuskhus/Poppy seeds- 2 tsp
* Coriander powder- 2 tsp
* Turmeric- 1 tsp
* KashmirI lal mirch- 2 tsp
*Asafoetida- a pinch of
* Cinnamon powder- 1/2 tsp
* Big cardamom – 1
* Green cardamom – 2
* Salt- as per taste
* Bay leaves- 1
* Ghee/oil- 3 tsp
* First cut paneer into small pieces and keep aside. Now make powder of big cardamom & green cardamom.
* Make a paste of poppyseeds, Cashews, Melon seeds & tomatoes.
* Take a nonstick kadahi and pour Ghee or oil. Put bay leaves & Asafoetida. Stir well.
* Add the smooth paste of dry fruits & tomatoes. Add all spices as Coriander powder, turmeric & red chilli. Stir well until oil or Ghee separates.
* After roasting it well on medium flamed burner, add 2 cups of water. Add cardamom powder, Cinnamon powder & salt. Boil it for 5 minutes. Add paneer cubes and let it boil for 2 more minutes.
Now your tasty kadahi paneer is ready to serve.