Happy Karvachauth to all of you! Today is a very auspicious day for ladies. On this day married ladies do fast for the long life of their husband. It is a one day festival celebrated by Hindu women in Northern India, in which married women fast from sunrise to moonrise for the safety & longevity of their husband. I am a true believer of God and I also do fast for the long life of my hubby😊! Well, today I am going to share a recipe of besan laddu which can also be prepared on Karvachauth or any occasion. I made this laddu on Karvachauth and want to share recipe.
You can also see the full video on my YouTube channel- cradle of joy. Here is the link-
* Besan/Gramflour- 200gm or 2 cups
* Ghee- 200 gm
* Sugar/Tagaar/ bura- 2 cups or 200 gm
* Green Cardamom- 5-6
* Cashews- 15-20
* Almonds- 8-10
* Pistachios/ pista- 8-10
* First cut all the dry fruits and keep aside.
* Take a nonstick kadahi and pour ghee. Add besan or gramflour and roast it on a medium flame burner. Stir it continuously.
* When besan becomes brown or a nice smell start to come then add 1 tsp of water to make it grainy.
* Again roast it for 5 minutes. Add dry fruits .Then keep it in other vessel and let it cool .
* If you feel ghee is less then you can add more. Now when mixture cool down then mix cardamom powder and sugar/Tagaar. Make laddus.