Hello Everyone !
As we are celebrating Navratris nowadays to welcome Ma Durga. Generally most of us do fast for nine days. During fasting we can take fruits,milk products, dishes made by Kuttu ka atta, Singhara ka atta, sabudana and some vegetables by adding sendha namak/rock salt. But today I am sharing you the makhana Kheer recipe. It is very tasty and you should try this.
Here is a video of makhana Kheer recipe-
* Phool makhana- 2 cups
* Full cream Milk- 1 litre
* Sugar- 3/4 th cup
* Almonds- 8-9
* Raisins/kishmish- 9-10
* Green Cardamom Powder- 1 tsp
* Khoya/mawa- 3/4 cup (optional)
* Ghee- 1 tsp
* Take a nonstick kadahi, pour ghee and roast makhana till it becomes brown, keep aside.
* Take a heavy bottom pan, pour milk. Let it boil. Add makhana and cook for five minutes.
* Now mix almonds, raisins and Mawa . Cook for 10 minutes.
* Mix sugar and stir it well.
Turn off the flame and your tasty makhana Kheer is ready to serve. First offer to Ma Durga and then serve to all.
Connect me through-