Hi guys !
Hope you all are doing great. Generally, halwa is liked by everyone. Halwa can be prepared by using wheat flour, semolina or suji and by besan. Besan halwa can also be taken when you are suffering from cold and cough. Today I am going to share besan or gramflour halwa recipe which can be easily prepared by using milk. Generally, when we make besan halwa it is sticky but by following this recipe you can make non – sticky halwa.
You can see this recipe on my YouTube channel. If you like my recipe then hit the thumbs up button and subscribe to my channel for getting information of my new videos-
* Besan/Gramflour – 1 cup
* Ghee- 1/2 cup
* Sugar – 3/4 th cup
* Milk- 2 cups
* Almonds- 7-8
* Cashews – 7-8
* Green Cardamom Powder – 1 tsp
* Cut all the dry fruits and make powder of green cardamoms. Keep aside.
* Take kadahi, pour ghee and besan/gram flour, roast it well on low flame.
* It will take about 15-20 minutes for roasting. Don’t roast it on high flame.
* When it becomes brown then mix sugar, roast it for 1 minute. Add milk , dry fruits and cardamom powder and keep stirring till it becomes dry and halwa like consistency.
Great, your halwa is ready to serve.
Contact me through-