Hello everyone !
Hope you all are doing great. Selecting a recipe for your daily menu is a great task😂, isn’t it ?? Well today, I am going to share a recipe which will be liked by everyone. It’s Cabbage Manchurian or Pattagobhi Manchurian Recipe. This dish has an awesome flavour & taste. You can even serve it to your guests.
You can see this recipe on my YouTube channel-
* Cabbage(Finely chopped)- 250gm
* Cornflour- 4tbs
*Refined flour/ Maida- 2tbs
* Capsicum- 1 medium sized
* Onion- 2 medium sized
* Tomato sauce- 2tbs
* Soya sauce- 2tsp
* Red chilly sauce- 2tsp
* Vinegar- 1 tsp
* Green chilli- 1-2 as per taste
* Garlic- 3-4 cloves
* Ginger- 3-4 inches
* Black pepper- 1tbs
* Coriander leaves- 1/4th cup
* Salt- as per taste
* Sugar- 1 tsp
*, First of all, cut all the vegetables. Cabbage/ pattagobhi should be chopped finely and cut the onion into small pieces also cut capsicum into small pieces. Remove the skin of garlic and ginger. Cut garlic into small pieces and crushed ginger.
* First we have to make pakoris of pannagobhi. Take cabbage/pattagobhi in a bowl. Mix ginger, salt, Maida and cornflour. Leave one tbs corn flour for making the paste. Now mix all the ingredients very well and if needed then add water.Take a kadahi and pour oil for frying pakoris. Make small sized pakoris and keep aside.
* Take a second kadahi . Pour 1 tbs of oil. Add garlic and green chilli. When garlic becomes brown then add onion. Stir it well. Add capsicum and let it cook for some time. When capsicum cooked then add tomato sauce, soya sauce, red chilli sauce & vinegar. Mix sugar and stir well.
* Make a paste of 1 tbs cornflour by adding water in the cornflour. Pour it in the kadahi and let it cook for 4-5 minutes on low flame. The consistency of the gravy should be thick. Add cabbage pakoras in the gravy. Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve.
Contact me through-