Hello everyone !
‘Rimjim barrish mein garamagarm jalebi miley toh majha hi aa jaye’😀 Isn’t it?? You can easily enjoy this lip smacking sweet dish at home. Instant jalebi / quick jalebi can be made instantly without making so much preparation. There is no need to make batter eight hours before enjoying the taste of jalebis. So it’s a perfect recipe because I have not used any metallic food color while making these jalebis. Instead of using the metallic color I used fruit juice to make it more nutritious. Here is a recipe of Instant jalebi without using yeast & color.You can easily see this recipe on my YouTube channel with full tips-
Maida / All purpose flour- 1 cup
Smooth paste of urad dal- 1/4th cup
Baking Powder- 1/3 tsp
Beet juice(For color)- 3-4 tsp
Sugar- 2 cups
Water- 1.5 cups
Elachi Powder/Cardamom Powder- 1tsp
Lemon juice- 1 tsp
* First soak urad dal for 2 hours and make a smooth paste. Keep aside.
* Take Maida in a bowl. Add urad dal paste,baking powder & beet juice. Make a smooth batter by adding water. Generally 3/4 cup of water is required to make this batter. It should not be too thin or too thick.
* Take a pan on a medium flamed burner. Add water and sugar for making sugar syrup for jalebis. The consistency of sugar syrup will be less than one thread. That is when it becomes thick and going to make one thread consistency syrup, switch off the flame . Add elachi powder/cardamom powder and lemon syrup. Keep aside
* Heat oil in a flat bottomed kadahi on a medium flame. Take a reseal.pack for making jalebis. Put this packet in a glass and fill it with the batter. Now pour it in the kadahi by giving shape of jalebis.
* Stir it well. When they become brown , take it out and put them in the sugar syrup. Keep in the sugar syrup for 8-10 minutes. After that take it out and serve them.
Great! Without using yeast and color your tasty jalebis are ready to serve.
Connect to me through