Hope you all are doing great! Today I am going to share chicken curry recipe. If you are my consistent reader then you would know that I am a pure vegetarian. Till now I have posted all vegetarian recipes but today I am going to share a non-veg recipe because my better half likes non-veg dishes.But he never compelled me to make anything without my own wish. I just tried this one for the pleasure of him and my daughters because they all like to eat non-vegetarian dishes,then why should they suffer because of my habit. Now everyone was happy and to see them happy is my greatest reward. Here comes the masala chicken recipe.
Chicken Masala Recipe-
This chicken curry which I made was really tasty .It is a truth that I had not tasted it but their expression told me the taste of curry! All of them liked the dish a lot.
Chicken pieces- 500 gm
Oil-4 -5 tbs
Onion-4-5 medium sized(for thick gravy)
Ginger-a small piece
Tomatoes-2 medium sized
Coriander powder-3 tsp
Turmeric powder-2 tsp
Red chilli powder-as per taste
Chicken masala-3 tbs
Tomato sauce-2 tbs
Salt-as per taste
1. Clean and wash chicken pieces properly. Keep aside.
2. Cut onions, ginger and garlic. Mix tomotoes and make a smooth paste in a mixer grinder.
3. Now take a pressure cooker. Pour oil. Put bay leaves,add onion paste mixer ,all spices and saute well.
4. Now put chicken pieces and saute about 5-8 minutes untill the oil seperates.
5. Now add tomato sauce, salt and water.
6. Pressure cook it for 15 minutes.
Great! Yummy chicken curry is ready to serve.
Connect to me through-
For any queries, suggestions and collaboration drop me a mail at