How are you all? Hope you all are fine. In India, Diwali prepration is on boom. Everyone is busy to make their Dewali special. Some of my friends are in tension of how to make special sweets at home which everyone will like. So to keep you stress free, I am sharing you the recipe of Balushahi which is easy and all will like it.
I am very happy 🙂 to tell you that now you can see my recipes on Youtube too. Please like, subscribe and share it! Just click the link:)and enjoy –
Here’s the link – Balushahi Recipe
Maida/Refined flour-4 cups
Unsalted Butter-1 cup
Curd- 1 cup
Baking Soda-1 tsp
Baking powder- 1/2 tsp
Refined flour-For frying
For Sugar Syrup-
Sugar- 2 cups
Water- 1 cup
1. Take a large bowl and mixed all ingredients. Knead well and keep aside for 20-30 minutes.
2. Now take a small ball of dough and press it at centre. Make all balls like this.
3. Take a kadahi and pour refined oil for frying. Now put the balls one by one. There should not be overlapping. Fry on low flame otherwise they will not be fully cooked.
4. For sugar syrup, take a medium sized bowl and put sugar and water in it. Cook for 5-10 minutes on medium flame. It should be one thread consistency.
5. When you balls are dark brown then take it out and dip in the sugar syrup for 4-5 minutes. All balls should be dipped in the same manner. After cooling it, serve these to your guests.
You can keep it in a airtight container for 20 days. So, what are you waiting for. Just start:mrgreen::mrgreen:,you will not be disappointed!
Connect to me through-
For any suggestions, queries and collaboration drop me a mail at