Hope you all are fine! I have not posted any article since many days as I had gone to Mandarmani, a sea beach and really spend a quality time with my hubby and children. Now feeling refreshed and energetic :). Today I am going to share stuffed aloo dum recipe with you. Potato is always all ones favourite evergreen vegetable through which you can make many dishes. Stuffed aloo dum is specially kids favourite as it looks like egg. So it’s called vegetarian egg sabji in my home and all like this very much. Let’s start-
Potatoes – 8-10 pcs.
Cottage cheese- 4-5 tbs
Onions- 3-4 medium sized
Ginger paste- 1 tsp
Garlic paste- 1 tsp
Tomatoes – 2 medium sized
Cinnamon Powder-1/2 tsp
Green cardamom powder-1/4 tsp
Black cardamom powder-1/4 tsp
Coriander powder- 2 tsp
Jeera powder-1 tsp
Turmeric powder- 1 tsp
Kashmiri red chilli powder- 1 tbs
Green coriander – for garnishing
Refined oil/olive oil- 3-4 tbs
1. First take potatoes, wash and hard boil in a pressure cooker.
2. Now after boiling, peel off the skin and scoop all with a knife or through a potato scooper.
3. Now in a frying pan, pour some oil, put a little cutting onion, saute it after it turning brown add cottage cheese,salt and black pepper.Really,forgot to click photo:'(!
4. Fill this cheese in the scooped pototes and shallow fry all these in a non-stick tava by pouring 1 tbs of oil.You can deep fry it also but I prefer to shallow fry as it is good for health.
5. Take a non-stick kadhi and pour a little oil. Now add cutting onion, ginger and garlic . Saute all these on a medium flame,after turning it brown add tomotoes and stirr well. After one or two minutes turned off the gas and after cooling it make a paste in a mixer grinder.
6. Take a non-stick kadahi, pour some oil and add onion-ginger-garlic paste. Saute for one minute, add coriander powder, jeera powder, kashmiri lal mirch,turmeric powder. Stir well.
7. Now pour water as required. Gravy should be thick. Now add all cottage cheese filled potatoes, boil it 5-8 minutes on medium flame.
8. Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve it to your loved ones:):)
Contact to me through
For any suggestions and collaboration drop me a mail at-