How are you all? Wishing you all a very Happy Navratris !! Here in Kolkata where I resides, now is the time of fun and enjoyment! Hopping, shopping, masti and fun!! Kolkata is famous for Durga Puja! This is the time of offering prayers to Ma Durga and getting blessings from her. I am praying to Ma Durga for the wellbeing of entire society!!
Today I am going to share peanut cookies recipes . I had already shared eggless chocolate cookies recipes and cooker made cookies! This one is oven baked cookies and very yummy :)! It is very easy, quick and delicious eggless recipe of cookies.
White refined flour/maida-2 cups
Powdered Sugar- 1 cup
Unsalted butter-1 cup
Salt-a pinch of
Crushed peanuts-1 cup
Baking powder-1 tbs
Baking soda-1/2 tbs
Vanilla extract- 1 tbs
1. Take a large bowl, mix butter and sugar, untill it becomes creamy.
2. Seive maida, baking powder and baking soda. Now slowly mix in the sugar and butter mixture.
3. Now add salt, vanilla essence and peanuts. Mix well. Preheat the oven. Mixture should not be too hard or too watery.
4. Now make balls of the dough and put it on the greased baking tray.
5. Bake for 15 minutes at the temperature of 160 degree.
Wow:)!Cookies are ready to serve. Just serve and enjoy!
Soon coming with a recipe of eggless chocolate cake 🎂! So, keep waiting, till then enjoy these yummy cookies and please send your views.
P.S.- To save your cookies from burning use aluminum foil on the baking tray.
Contact to me through-