Hope you all are doing well! Cookies are everyone’s favourite but chocolate cookies😄are really yummy and there is no need to explain that whenever I make chocolate cookies, they instantly been disappear :)! So, today I am going to share a really delicious, quick and mouth watering eggless chocolate cookies recipe.
Maida/white flour – 2 cups
Powdered sugar-1 cup
Baking soda-1/4 tsp
Baking powder- 1/2 tsp
Unsalted butter-1 cup
Cocoa powder- 3 tbs
Chocolate pieces – 15-18 pcs
Vanilla essence- 1/4 tsp
1. Sieve the maida, baking powder and baking soda. Keep aside.
2. Now take a bowl and mix butter and sugar . Beat it untill the mixture becomes creamy.
3. Add slowly maida mixure in it, mix well. Pour vanilla essence and cocoa powder. Now make small cookies from the dough and insert one chocolate piece in it and cover it nicely. Make all cookies in the same way.
4. Preheat the oven for 5 minutes. Take the baking tray, grease it well. Now put cookies for baking.
5. Bake cookies at the temperature of 160 degree for 15 minutes.
Now, delicious ,easy eggless chocolate cookies are ready to serve.
P. S. – To avoid burning cookies from the bottom spread aluminum foil on the tray. Be careful, foil should be within the tray,not outside.
You can contact me through-
For any queries, suggestions and collaboration drop me a mail at-