Hello everyone, hope you all are enjoying rainy days. Today i am going to share my egg less chocolate cooker cake with you which i have prepared for my own anniversary. Yes, today is my marriage anniversary 😍 and because i am pure vegetarian , i preferred to eat cakes which are egg less and home made. So, i dedicated this to my loving husband with whom i spend sooooo many years (22 years) (Isn’t its amazing how i spend so many years with only one man😫). Jokes apart now we come to the topic. Its very easy to make a cake in cooker and its very yummy. Now we start-
• Maida/ All purpose flour- 2 cup
• Powdered sugar- 1 cup
• Butter- 1 cup(melted)
• Baking powder- 1/4 tsp
• Baking soda- 1/2 tsp
• Cashew nut – 25 gm.
• Vanilla essence – few drops
• Cocoa powder- 3-4 tbsp
• Milk – as needed
METHOD OF PREPARATION –
• First of all we take butter and sugar and beat them well.
• Mix maida and try to mix by cut and fold method.
• After mixing it well pour milk, vanilla essence,cocoa powder, cashews. Mix them well.
• Now mix baking powder and baking soda .
• Now take the baking bowl in which you want to make the cake, grease it well and pour the mixture in the container.
• Now take a cooker in which your container can be adjusted. Put some water and boil it then put the container inside it and close the lid without adjusting its whistle.
• It will take 40-45 minutes to bake.
Now after opening it just pour chocolate syrup and a yummy,delicious cake is ready to eat😄.
P. S. –
• You can make vanilla cake also by this method only excluding cocoa powder.
• You can also decorate it with cream and icing sugar.