Hello everyone, as here rain starts and waking up to overcast skies is to have a calming effect on the mind and mood. Now to keep your mood refresh i prepare a easy recipe which i think you all will enjoy. This is so yummy that i bet you all will lick your fingers 😄.
For chocolate layer-
• Full cream- 5 tbsp
• Cocoa powder- 2 tsp
• Crushed sugar- 2 tsp
• Milk- 1kg
• Sugar- 4tbsp
• Cottage cheese- 3 tbsp
• Cardamom -4-5(powdered form)
• Saffron – 1-2 strands
You can take 2-3 boondi ladoos and break it.
Method of preparation –
• First take cream in a bowl and mix cocoa powder and crushed sugar very well. Keep aside.
• Pour milk in a nonstick kadahi and put it on medium flamed burner and stir continuously. When it becomes thick then mix sugar, powdered cardamom, cottage cheese and saffron. Keep aside.
• Take broken boondi ladoos asidein a bowl.
• Now take 5 small size glasses.
First put a layer of rabadi, then chocolate and lastly boondi layer. You can also put more chocolate on boondi.
Wow! A delicious choco rabadi boondi mix is ready to serve.
P. S. –
• For chocolate layer you can also use chocolate syrup instead of cocoa powder.
• For thickening of milk you can also add cornflour.
• You can skip any layer if you don’t like.
Now you can also join me on my face book page. Link is-
Cradle of joy