Hello everyone, today i am sharing a hot and spicy recipe with you. Soyabean is very nutritious food which everyone should include in their diet. Kids generally don’t like it because of its different flavour so i try to make it a bit spicy and my kids like it very much😄.
• Soyabeans- 1 cup
• Onions- 2-3 pcs
• Ginger- a small piece
• Garlic- 4-5 cloves
• Tomato sauce- 3-4 tbsp
• Coriander powder- 2 tbsp
• Cumin powder- 1 tbsp
• Red chilli powder- As per taste
• Turmeric powder- 1 tsp
• Salt- As per taste
• Oil – 2 tbsp
Method of preparation –
• First soak soyabeans for atleast 12 hours. Then pressure cook it for atleast 20-25 minutes.
• Now make a fine paste of onion, ginger and garlic.
• Take a frying pan and put it on medium flamed gas burner, pour oil and put onion,ginger-garlic paste then add coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric, chilli powder ,stir continuously till oil seperates.
• Add soyabeans, salt and tomato sauce. Boil it for five minutes.
Now its ready to serve. You can serve it with bread. It is a very healthy breakfast recipe which you can prepare for your loved ones.
Hope you all will like it :D.