Hello everyone, hope you all are fine and certainly enjoyed my previous recipe. Today i am back with a sweet dish which is my favourite.
It is basically a north-Indian dish, which is called Gulgula but i changed its name 😜because i also added some other ingredients which enhanced its flavour and make it much better than traditional one.
• Maida/Wheat flour- 2 cups
• Sugar- 1 cup
• Saunf/Aniseeds- 2 tbsp
• Milk- 1/2 cup
• Water- 1/2 cup
• Grated coconut – 3 tbsp
• Oil/Ghee- 2 cups
• Baking soda- 1/8 tsp
Method of preparation –
• First take maida,sugar, saunf,soda and grated coconut in a large bowl and put 1 tbsp oil or ghee in it.
• Mix the mixture with the help of milk and water till it has thick consistency.
• Set this mixture aside for atleast 2 hours.
• Now take a heavy bottom kadahi, pour oil and heat it on medium flame.
• Now take the batter and pour it slowly and fry it till it becomes dark brown.
Now, it is ready to eat.
P. S. –
• Grated coconut is optional.
• While preparing its mixture take care of its consistency. The mixture should not be thin.
I hope you all will enjoy this one😄.Now i want to thank all those who followed my blog and liked it. You all motivate me to express my views.