Hi,everyone,hope you all are fit and fine. Oh! Ya i have changed the name of my blog because i want to share everything with you in one blog.I hope you don’t mind it all😄.Now come to the point ‘allergy’ means an altered or abnormal tissue reaction after exposure to an antigen. The allergic reaction occurs if the body tissues by direct contact with the skin or various mucous membranes of the organs or through the bloodstream after absorption. Almost any part of the body can be affected by allergies.
Allergic reactions are caused by a wide range of substances and conditions. These include pollens,dust,cosmetics and animal hair,poisonous plants, serums,vaccines and drugs;physical agents such as heat,cold and sunlight as well as a variety of foods. The foods that commonly cause allergic reactions are oranges,milk,eggs,wheat,fish and other sea foods,chocolates,tomatoes and strawberries.
Causes and Symptoms –
Allergic symptoms are manifested in various forms in different organs. These include recurring headaches,migraines,
tis,eczema,hay fever,stuffy or runny nose,diarrhoea,vomiting,
urticaria,asthma,shortness of breath and swelling of face and eyes.
Allergy is an indication of
disharmony caused by dietetic errors and a faulty style of living.
It is also caused by excessive consumption of refined and processed foods or junk foods😒.
Ya, i know today we all love pizza,cold drinks etc., but they all are bad effect on our health.
1. Neem leaves- Neem leaves are very good remedy to cure skin allergy. Anyone can take fresh neem leaves paste or dried neem leaves powder as per their age.1-2 tb. spoon twice a day can be taken.
2. Indra jau- Indra jau is the best remedy to cure skin allergy. I already used it and its very effective. We can take 1-2 indra
jau in the morning with water
Sorry friends, i couldn’t find its
english name 😒. It is easily available in local grocery store.
3. Nutrients- Certain nutrients have been found beneficial in the prevention and treatment of allergies. Vitamin B5 or pantothenic acid brings great relief to the sufferer. This vitamin may be taken in a dose of 100mg daily for a month. A dose of 400mg of vitamin E can also be taken daily for four to six weeks as this vitamin possesses effective anti-allergic properties.
4. Castor Oil- An effective home remedy for allergy has been discovered by an Indian physician,Dr. Hemant Pathak. He found that five drops of castor oil in half a cup of any fruit or vegetable juice,or plain water and taken on an empty stomach in the morning,is beneficial for allergies of the intestinal tract,skin and nasal passages.
5. Lemon- Lemon or lime is effective for any kind of allergy. Half a lime may be squeezed in a glass of water and sweetened with a teaspoon of honey. It acts as an antitoxic and antiallergic agent. It can be taken once daily first thing in the morning for several
6. Bananas- Some people are allergic to certain foods and suffer from skin rashes,digestive disorder or asthma, can take one or two bananas a day.
7. Vegetable Juices- A combination of carrot juice with beet and cucumber juices has been found beneficial in the treatment of allergies. It also boost your immunity level and gives energy to fight diseases. This should be taken once daily.
1. Everyone should try to boost their immunity level or strengthen overall physical resistance.
2. Patient should take fresh fruits and vegetables.
3. Foods which should be excluded from the diet are tea,coffee,chocolates,cola drinks, alcohol,sugar and products made from it,refined cereals,meat,fish,chicken,tobacco,milk,cheese,butter,smoked and salted pickled foods and foods containing any chemical additives,preservatives and flavourings.
Hope you all will find solutions of allergic problems.
Stay fit and healthy.