Ayurveda is a five thousand years old system of natural healing that’s truly stood the test of time. Ayurveda emphasizes more on prevention of disease rather than its cure. It improves both physical and mental health and overall quality of life. The main concept of Ayurveda is to maintain health. We can get better health youthfulness and better memory. It is the traditional holistic medical system in India. The ingredients utilized in ayurvedic medicines are mostly derived from plants,herbs,flowers,fruits etc which makes it a remedy close to nature.
Treatment of dark circles around eyes
Face is the mirror of our personality and eyes are the window to the soul. Dark circles is not a disease but a sign of disease.
Causes of dark circles
- Strain during studies.
- Writing during the night.
- Needle work and painting are also considered to put lot of strain on the eye.
- Reading while lying on the bed is contra-indicated.
5.Staying up till late night especially for the purpose of studying and witnessing film shows.
- Deficiency of vitamin A, D and iron in blood.
Remedies to cure dark circles
- Cucumber – Cucumber has a special enzyme by which dark circles can be cured. Cut the cucumber and simply rub it on your face and leave it for a few minutes then wash it off.
- Mint- Mint is also very effective. Just take some mint leaves and make a fine paste and apply it on dark circled area.
- Tulsi- Tulsi is another effective element for removing dark circles. Make fine paste of some tulsi leaves.It also removes other marks on the face.
- Tomato and lemon- Tomato and lemon juice works as a miracle for dark circles. Take 5ml. of tomato juice and 2 or 3 drops of lemon,mix them and rub around eyes. It works wonder.